The highly efficient Wagner mono-cyclone is used with automatic booths for color changing systems. It separates the suctioned powder / air mixture. The exhaust air is fed to the after-filter. The powder gets sieved and fed back to the guns. The flow optimized construction results in significantly lower pressure losses than conventional systems and allows up to 40% savings in the energy requirement of the after-filter.
- High removal efficiency at approx. 97% depending on powder and powder load
- Minimal powder waste
- Cyclone hopper with two-hand control
- Meets safety requirements
- Sieve can be swiveled out
- Protection of the circulation pump against dirt and contamination