ICM Integral Compact Multicyclone stainless steel booths are designed for automatic powder coating and manual coating in multipaint operation.
- Booth housing and treadable booth floor of stainless steel
- Easy-to-clean surfaces
- Robust steel frame support structure
- Sturdy, indestructible construction
- Variable suction capacity through modular combination of recovery modules at 8000 m³/h and higher
- Small footprint and low equipment height
- Fluid container with integrated sieve, directly equipped with injectors for optimum coating quality