- Reliable: Air motor with particularly low pulsation and excellent efficiency. The intelligent design prevents loss of power due to ice formation under a wide range of operating conditions.
- High performance: Large fluid sections up to 240 cm³ double stroke volume ensure low piston speed and high dynamic pressure. Perfect for processing of abrasive materials such as zink-rich primers.
- Extra large foot valve: The pump intake valve with its extra large valve ball up to 45 mm Ø allows maximum reliable suction of even high-viscose material.
- Robust and mobile: The trolley “RackCaddy” is extremely robust and a safe all-around protection for pump and accessories – even in case of a crash. An integrated suspension makes crane transport easy. The large wheels with solid rubber tires ensure a power-saving transport to the place of use.
- Safe working: All moving parts of the pump are secured for the protection of the user. Ideal for on- and offshore use.
530 bar, 7687 PSI
Volumetric flow per double stroke
Max. stroke rate
Flow rate per 60 DS
F-G 1 ½”
Air inlet pressure
2.5 – 8.0 bar, 36 – 116 PSI
Compressed air connection
Sound level at 6 bar air pressure
5 - 80 °C, 41 - 176 °F
5 – 50 °C, 41 – 122 °F
3.5 – 9 pH
Max. material pressure at pump inlet
20 bar, 290 PSI
58,0 kg, 127.9 lb