The WAGNER 2K COMFORT is also available with two fluid circuits that can be operated in parallel. This way, two different materials can be applied simultaneously with only one unit during the cycle of objects that need to be coated. This plays an important role especially for highly reactive materials that need to be physically separated from each other to avoid unit downtimes. With the two-circuit version, each material is provided with its own fluid circuit.
- Simultaneous working with two fluid circuits leads to time savings
- Up to 50% shorter cycle time of coated objects in comparison to predecessor model FlexControl Plus
- Up to 15% lower investment costs compared to two one-circuit units
Back to 2K COMFORT one-circuit version
The WAGNER C-Line solution allows the customer to provide their wide range of diverse components within its 3D axis system to provide a perfect surface on all surfaces. This highly efficient coating system guarantees high process reliability with constant results.
- Minimizes color change time and increases productivity
- Small foot print saving shop space
- Customizable for multiple automation designs
- Quick assembly reduces start-up times
WAGNER’s SprayPackE control unit is the ideal entry into automatic series production thanks to its modular design and user-friendliness. With the SprayPackE, automatic guns and motion systems in a connected powder booth can be controlled quickly, easily and automatically. As an entry-level device among the WAGNER control units, it is particularly suitable for users who switch from manual application to automatic coating.
- Quick installation & individual extensions
- Intuitive operation via central 7 inch touchscreen
- Efficient & resource-saving coating thanks to intelligent automatic control
- High coating quality through combination with proven WAGNER system components (automatic guns, motion technology)
The WAGNER S-Cube CleanAssist, a compact powder coating booth with an automated cleaning process, guarantees continuous high-quality cleaning & coating results for increased production rates. The booth is available as part of a complete powder coating system. A wide range of workpieces can be coated with highest efficiency – even large objects in horizontal suspension, such as aluminum profiles or metal furniture.
- Considerable time savings as the effort for manual booth cleaning is minimized by up to 100%
- High productivity and low powder consumption due to approximately 5-6* minutes color change time and an overspray recovery of up to 95%
- Continuously high coating quality thanks to fast and reliable cleaning process – reduced contamination during color changes
The automatic airspray gun TOPFINISH GA 1030 provides excellent atomizing properties and high-quality spray pattern. The universal spray gun is particularly low-wear and enables a process safe coating in continuous operation. For use with UV and highly abrasive materials, the gun is available as TOPFINISH GA 1020 with membrane seal.
Always the right choice: Universally applicable automatic air spray gun
Extensive coating options:
- HVLPplus / HVLP / Conventional
- Various air caps for excellent atomization
- GA 1030: Needle packing for non-abrasive materials; 12 versions: 0.3 – 3.5 mm
Low total cost of ownership:
- Long-lasting needles
- 2-part nozzle
Superior coating quality:
- External or internal air control
- Needle adjustment: Internal material flow rate adjustment
- Fixed needle stroke: External material flow rate adjustment
- With or without circulation
Flexible integration possibilities:
- Various adapters available
The Layer Check LC 1000 enables a non-contact measurement of the coating thickness of powder & liquid paint directly after application. This leads to reduced costs, optimized quality & process reliability.
- Considerable material savings,since unnecessary repeat coating is avoided. This results in significant cost savings and protects the environment
- The quality control ensures that the workpieces are not undercoated, enabling the user to prevent rejects and system downtimes
- Constant measurement ensures seamless logging during the coating process. The data can be used locally or transferred to a database