E-static automatic gun for low pressure applications, internal or external control of shaping and atomization air. For solvent based paint.
E-static gun for high pressure applications, internal or external control of shaping and atomizing air. For solvent based paint.
E-static automatic gun for low pressure applications, internal or external control of shaping and atomization air. For water based paint.
E-static gun for high pressure applications, internal or external control of shaping and atomizing air. For water based paint.
The WAGNER 2K COMFORT is a new electronically controlled mixing and dosing unit for multi-color applications. Compared to the WAGNER FlexControl Smart, it can process up to 25 colors and four components at the same time. For a highly efficient coating process, the unit can also be integrated into a field bus system.
The WAGNER E-Line solution allows the customer to provide its wide range of diverse components with a perfect surface. This highly efficient coating system guarantees high process reliability with constant results.
- Optimal application results guaranteed with powerful PEA-C4 automatic guns, precise EPG-S2 modules and accurate moving systems
- Best airflow & highest transfer efficiency by special PVC booth construction and optimized inner geometry
- Low investment costs: Entry level PXE powder center with excellent price-performance ratio; complete control of all components (powder center, moving devices, application, booth, filter) in one central unit
- Improved recovery rate & minimized pressure loss thanks to the WAGNER energy efficiency package
- Reduced electrical power demand of the filter unit due to improved airflow of the system
Airless manual gun with 2-finger-trigger for corrosion protection and finishing up to 350 bar. With filter, ProfiTip nozzle holder, and rotary fitting. Can also be used with insulating handle for heated product.
- Excellent spraying for optimum coating results
- Lightest gun of its class!
- Compact design combined with perfect ergonomics and low trigger force for
- Uncompromising quality for maximum reliable working performance
- Fast nozzle and filter change guarantees high availability
Airless manual gun with 4-finger-trigger for heavy corrosion protection up to 530 bar. With filter, ProfiTip nozzle holder, and rotary fitting. Can also be used with insulating handle for heated product.
The WAGNER 2K Smart is the ideal solution for achieving the exacting requirements for high-precision mixture ratios and homogeneity, fast paint changes, complex 2K or 3K applications and complete automation! The 2K Smart offers an almost unlimited number of options for use and for the integration of peripheral devices (e.g. robots, conveyors or automated lines). Precise measurement and control technology, as well as redundant monitoring systems guarantee highest process safety.
- Simple, flexible and innovative!
- Optimal mixing ratio via fully automatic AIS dispensing system
- Stroke sensor for flow measurement without material contact
The WAGNER PXS is not only the heart of the powder supply, it also represents the entire coating system as the entire system control is already integrated in the switch cabinet and is operating via the central touchscreen. The compact design enables a space-saving and ergonomic integration of the system into the individual working environment of the customer. Thanks to its diverse functions which enable a high degree of automation as well as an efficient powder application, this premium system is particularly suitable for challenging coating tasks with various demands.
- User-friendly operation – complete plant control system is integrated in the switch cabinet.
- Automatic optimization function that sets new standards in color changing and increases your efficiency – for less powder usage.
- Small footprint thanks to space-saving assembly with compact and modular design, fits into every installation.
- Modular design ensures a solution perfectly tailored to customer‘s requirements for single color and multicolor systems.
- PXS powder centers are planned individually in the Wagner engineering departments.