High pressure piston pumps
Low pressure piston pumps
High pressure diaphragm pumps
Low pressure diaphragm pumps
Among innovative paint spraying processes, Thermo-technology has a secure place among the applications.
|Heating up the paint material makes it independent of the ambient temperature and guarantees a high process reliability. Maintaining a warm temperature for the materials reduces their viscosity, brings a distinct improvement in the quality of the atomisation and thus in the surface. WAGNER pumps with Thermo-technology can be used in heavy steel construction, in shipbuilding, when processing plastics (e.g. car accessories), in wear proofing, the manufacture of furniture, window production joinery work etc.
- A reduction in solvents (reduction of VOC)
- Better processing of high viscosity materials
- A reduction of the spraying pressure à less wear
- Less over-spray
- Better atomisation
- Shorter drying times
- Excellent flow characteristics
- Homogeneous, smoother surfaces
- Faster degassing