Facts and Figures
Facts and Figures on the WAGNER-Group
- More than 60 years since the company J. Wagner was founded the WAGNER-Group today is active throughout the world with approx. 1300 people worldwide, 20 operating companies and about 300 international WAGNER agencies.
- WAGNER International AG with its headquarters in Altstätten in Switzerland is the holding company for all operational units.
- The owners of the holding company are the Josef Wagner Foundations in Germany and Switzerland.
- Along with the WAGNER brand, the following companies and brands belong to the WAGNER Group: Titan Tool Inc., WAGNERcolora s.r.l., WAGNER Itep S.p.A., Walther Spritz- und Lackiersysteme GmbH, Reinhardt Technik GmbH & Co.
- WAGNER is organised in two divisions:
- The division Decorative Finishing provides paint application and redecorating equipment for the Do-It-Yourself market as well as equipment for the machine application of paints, lacquers and plaster in the painting contractor business.
- The division Industrial Solutions is a specialized worldwide provider of systems and components in industrial surface technology, offering high technology, high quality equipment and systems for the application of powder and liquid media
- Our certification to DIN ISO 9001 documents our high claim to quality. Our Quality Assurance System runs through all areas of the company: Development, Production, Process Technology, Marketing, Sales and Service.
- Worldwide, WAGNER operates seven technology centres for the determination of the best coating system for our customers, for research and development. At our parent company in Markdorf on a total floor area of 1,400 m² there are three technical centres available for liquid paint and powder coating. Customers can take part in coating their products under real production conditions, in rooms equipped with the latest technology in order to establish the most economical system configuration. Further Technology Centres are available in Wuppertal (Germany), Altstaetten (Switzerland), Valmadrera (Italy), Chicago (USA), Shanghai (China) and Osaka (Japan).